Warning: This is NOT a meme – just an honest sharing of information.
Okay, there are obviously an infinite number of things I’ve never done, but these are some that I reckon most, or at least a lot of people have done and/or will do by the time they’re my age. I think actually there’s a game called “I Never”
where one person says something they’ve never done and everyone who’s done it has to gives that person some money or something and you end up winning by never having done stuff almost everyone else has done making you the biggest dweeb in the room. But rich. So…
- I’ve never been arrested, picked up or even cautioned by the police. This may not seem too unusual to some people, but there were times when it took a lot of clever dodging and weaving.
- I’ve never had surgery of any kind. I’ve had a couple of “procedures,” but nothing that ever warranted a hospital stay.
- I’ve never broken, sprained or fractured anything. (of my own)
- I’ve never had an x-ray other than a dental x-ray.
- I’ve never been married.
- I’ve never been on a carnival ride other than a ferris wheel and that was enough.
- I’ve never had anything pierced or tattooed.
- I’ve never been west of Ontario. (Shameful, I know).
- I haven’t had the flu in over 12 years and only get a cold once every few years. (I may be due; it’s been a while).
- I’ve never had cable TV.
And, just to prove that this really isn’t a meme, here’s an eleventh thing I’ve never done: I’ve never had sex in a car.